On May 20, Google announced after nearly a decade, the company will be renaming the Google Webmaster Tools service to Google Search Console. Google is making this change to appeal to more users, since the traditional definition of the term ‘webmaster’ does not cover all the users of the service. The company stated on their blog post, “So, to make sure that our product includes everyone who cares about Search, we’ve decided to rebrand Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.”
“With great power, comes great responsibility.”
Yes, I’m a huge nerd. And, yes, this quote comes courtesy of Uncle Ben from the Spiderman comics. But, all too often in the business world, this statement holds true.
- globalHMA: How can a #ContentAudit identify strengths and weaknesses in content quality? 05/22/2015
- globalHMA: Is Content Really King? #ContentMarketing #ContentIsKing 05/21/2015
- globalHMA: Learn how globalHMA defines #B2B marketing: 05/21/2015
- globalHMA: It's official! Tweets are now appearing in Google Search. 05/20/2015
- globalHMA: It's not just in your head. Google confirms changing how quality is assessed, resulting in rankings shake-up. 05/20/2015
- globalHMA: Watch our new video and learn how the globalHMA team solves the problems of tomorrow. 05/20/2015
- A future-proof solution for community organization website04/10/2015 - 1:45 pm
- Finding the Answer to Innovative Advertising: Augmented Reality04/10/2015 - 1:38 pm
- Employing non-traditional public relations tactics04/10/2015 - 1:30 pm
- Media: Money Well Spent or Swiftly Swept Away? A Study on Successful Media Planning04/10/2015 - 1:24 pm
20A East Roseville Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17601