When you find yourself in a difficult situation in the workplace, how do you handle it? Do you lose your cool and jump into a shouting match? Do you storm out of the room? Do you insist your way is the only way and condemn those who don’t agree? Or maybe you take a deep breath, realize where you are, cognizant of the emotions flying around you. Are you mindful?
We all know that B2B advertising differs greatly from B2C advertising. The stakes are much higher when you’re selling a million dollar piece of industrial equipment than when you’re selling a $20 shirt. Reaching your target audience and keeping their attention can be much more difficult. Nowhere is this felt more than in creating landing pages. More often than not, your consumers find your brand and your products through the Internet more than any other platform. So let’s take a look at the four things you need to create a successful landing page that will ultimately result in goal conversions.
The first time I heard about the Apple Watch, I will admit I was skeptical. It seemed silly to have a device on my wrist that does almost everything the iPhone in my pocket can. In fact, when I got my watch most people would ask me, “Is your iPhone really too far away in your pocket?” Of course, it’s not, but the Apple Watch isn’t meant to replace my phone – it’s about convenience. It’s about getting you the information you want at-a-glance.
- globalHMA: Our agency is more than just our elevator pitch. What about your company? via @adage 08/03/2015
- globalHMA: Personalization is a big deal in 2015. Did you know marketing automation can result in doubling conversion? 07/31/2015
- globalHMA: For the love of #marketingautomation, Jason, our king of puns, shares some of his favorites. 07/31/2015
- globalHMA: The online ad industry is trying to fight click fraud, focusing on traffic caused by bots in data centers. 07/31/2015
- globalHMA: Excited to be listening to panel discussions at the @Lanc_Chamber's small business event. #ThinkBigSmallBiz pic.twitter.com/n2Ey5efZFA 07/30/2015
- globalHMA: We're looking to get a little "spring" in our step at today's lunch and learn meeting. #marketingautomation pic.twitter.com/RTKf4J7GYP 07/30/2015
- A future-proof solution for community organization website04/10/2015 - 1:45 pm
- Finding the Answer to Innovative Advertising: Augmented Reality04/10/2015 - 1:38 pm
- Employing non-traditional public relations tactics04/10/2015 - 1:30 pm
- Media: Money Well Spent or Swiftly Swept Away? A Study on Successful Media Planning04/10/2015 - 1:24 pm
20A East Roseville Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17601